COVID-19 - UPDATE
Tuesday 9th June 2020
COVID-19 Alert Level 1 (of 4)
On Monday 8th June, the Government announced that the country could safely move to Alert Level 1 as of 11:59pm that night.
At Alert Level 1, everyone
can return without restriction to work, school, sports and domestic travel, and
you can get together with as many people as you want.
Controls at the borders remain for those entering New Zealand, including health screening and testing for all arrivals, and mandatory 14 day managed quarantine or isolation.
It's still important that we keep the basic hygiene measures, including washing your hands and coughing or sneezing into your elbow.
We should all continue to keep track of where weíve been and who weíve seen to assist with rapid contact tracing if it is required.
The Golden Rules for
everyone at Alert Level 1
1. If youíre sick, stay home. Donít go to work or school. Donít socialise.
2. If you have cold or flu symptoms call your doctor or Healthline and make sure you get tested.
3. Wash your hands. Wash your hands. Wash your hands.
4. Sneeze and cough into your elbow, and regularly disinfect shared surfaces.
5. If you are told by health authorities to self-isolate you must do so immediately.
6. If youíre concerned about your wellbeing or have underlying health conditions, work with your GP to understand how best to stay healthy.
7. Keep track of where youíve been and who youíve seen to help contact tracing if needed. Use the NZ COVID Tracer app as a handy way of doing this.
8. Businesses should help people keep track of their movements by displaying the Ministry of Health QR Code for contact tracing.
9. Stay vigilant. There is still a global pandemic going on. People and businesses should be prepared to act fast to step up Alert Levels if we have to.
10. People will have had different experiences over the last couple of months. Whatever youíre feeling ó itís okay. Be kind to others. Be kind to yourself
Many classes have/are restarting, so...
Please check with the instructor regarding their classes & socials at Level 1.
You will be informed of the safe dance practises & contact tracing measures once there.
The Official Government COVID-19, Health and further Information can be found at: www.covid19.govt.nz
We shall remove this page from the website in 14 days.
Please take care & stay well.
Lots of Love
Mike & Chrissie